Two Hour Firearm Courses
We are now offering two hour long courses! Our two hour classes are designed for one hour of instruction and one hour of range. We have handgun, rifle and shotgun classes that are offered in this new format. These classes are perfect for those that have limited time but still want to test their abilities and expand on their knowledge. None of the classes require a prerequisite so sign up today before these classes fill up. All classes require firearm for class, 50-100 rounds of ammunition, ear and eye protection.
$75 per Class
Dynamic Rifle -
• Movement downrange
• Alternate Shooting Positions
• Transitional Shooting
Combat Rifle -
• Combines Physicality and Shooting
• Multiple Advanced Shooting Drills
• High Round Count Course
• Shooting From; Seated Position, Barricade, Desk, etc.
Combat Shotgun - 4/21/22
• Weapon Manipulation Techniques
• Stance, Grip, Quick Sight
• Tactical/Emergency Reloads
Home Defense Preparedness -
• Basic Weapon Safety Refresher and Proper Handling
• Fundamentals of Marksmanship (in close quarters)
• Understanding the layout of your home
• Building Home Security and methods to deter criminal
• Entry Point Security and Securing Your Home
• Moving Properly with the Selected Home Defense
Weapon Inside Your Home
• Firing in Light/Low Light Setting and Using Flashlight
• Principals and Fundamentals of Close Quarters Battle in
a Home Defense Situation
• AND MUCH MORE!
Pistol Craft -
• Shot placement
• Basic thru advanced shooting drills
Running the Gun -
• Drawing from the holster
• Rapid target engagement
• Weapon manipulation right/ left hand
• Multiple targets
Advanced Concealed Carry - 4/19/22, 5/3/22
• Draw Techniques
• Alternate carry positions/draw stroke
• Transition from primary to secondary pistol
**PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP FOR YOUR SCHEDULED CLASS WITHOUT ANY ADVANCED NOTICE,
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESCHEDULE FOR A LATER DATE AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND**
Close Quarters Tactical's policy requires you to give us no less than two weeks' notice of cancellation for a full refund.
If you cancel between 14 and 3 days prior to the course you will not be eligible for a monetary refund, however you can reschedule the
class date to any available future class. CQT will allow you to switch your course date up to 48 hours prior to class.
NO REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULING WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE COURSE DATE.
For more information regarding our courses
please email: email@example.com
(586) 726-4730 ext 107.