We are now offering a two hour long
HOME DEFENSE PREPARENESS class.
Class is 2 hours and is only $75. Class will take place in the classroom and cover a variety of topics on how to safely prepare to defend your home. Tactics and techniques will be discuss and demonstrated by one of our qualified instructors. This is a great introduction to home defense tactics. An open mind, notepad and the willingness to participate in class discussions are the only requirements.
HOME DEFENSE PREPAREDNESS -
6/10, 7/15, 8/19, 9/23, 10/21, 11/16
Class will take place in classroom combining discussion and hands
on instruction. Topics will include:
• Basic Weapons Safety Refresher and Proper Weapon
• Fundamentals of Marksmanship, Specifically Inside Close
Quarters In The Home.
• Understanding The Layout Of Your Home.
• Building On Home Security and Methods Used To Deter
• Entry Point Security and Securing Your Home.
• Moving Properly with the Selected Home Defense
Weapon Inside The Home.
• Firing In Light/Low Light Setting and Using A Flashlight
• Principals and Fundamentals Of Close Quarters Battle In
A Home Defense Situation.
• Briefly Covering Topics Of Self Defense In Cases When A
Weapon Is Not Availalble.
AND MUCH MORE!
For more information regarding our courses
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(586) 726-4730 ext 107.